The company ATELIER DU CHOCOLAT DI BERTOLO PIETRO guarantees the right of withdrawal for any reason from the purchase contract.
To exercise this right you must send a registered letter with return receipt and preferably also an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a fax, specifying the order number and which products are subject to return. All within 14 days (calendar) from receipt of goods.
The right of withdrawal is however subject to the following mandatory conditions:
1) Pursuant to article 64 and following of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, if the customer is a consumer (i.e. a physical person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form to ATELIER DU CHOCOLAT DI BERTOLO PIETRO a reference to VAT number), has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without penalty.
2) The purchased good must be returned unused and intact, in its original package complete in all its parts (including packaging, documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc.), strictly avoid labels or tapes on the original pack of the product and insert it in a second box. Products used or showing signs of damage or dirt will not be accepted.
3) According to the law the shipping costs related to the return will be charged to the customer. The return of products that are broken, deteriorated or without accessories and original equipment will not be accepted and goods will be returned to the sender with an increase in transport costs.
4) The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer. We do not respond in any way to damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured or untraced shipments (e.g. priority mail).
5) In the event of damage to the goods during transport, we will promptly inform the customer of the event (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods) to allow him to file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain a refund of the value of the goods (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for his return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal.
6) If the return will arrive intact in all the above mentioned points, we will reimburse the cost of the goods (not the shipping costs) by canceling the amount charged to the credit card or by bank transfer within 14 days (calendar) from receipt. For any dispute between the parties concerned, the court of the place of performance of the contract is competent.